Skip to main content

Elex Full Game Crack

Elex Full Game Crack


                                    Elex





   Elex is an RPG-iem embedded in a large, fictional post-apocalyptic world where advanced technology is mixed with elements of magical. For the creation of the project are responsible developers from the studio Piranha Bytes, and therefore the creator of Gothic cycle.








System Requirements
MINIMUM:

OS: Windows 7, 8, Windows 10 (64 bit)
Processor: Intel Core i5 at 2.5 GHz or better or AMD Phenom II x4 940 at 3.0 GHz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 or AMD Radeon HD 5870, 1 GB VRAM
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 20 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound card
Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs and can change!
Informations about Elex PC Game
Elex Download is released for Windows PC role-playing game with elements of action, which created the German studio Piranha Bytes, known primarily from the cult Gothic series in Poland and based on similar solutions Risen cycle. The title is a collaboration between the developers of the company Nordic Games, which is responsible for its release.

Story

The game is set in a dark, post-apocalyptic universe where exist alongside advanced technology and magic. Elex crack 3dm takes players on the planet Magalan in which many years ago a meteorite struck. The disaster led to the destruction of a thriving civilization on the globe; its ashes, a new world populated by survivors and their descendants. With the meteorite arrived on Magalan but something else � a mysterious, the title element Elex download skidrow. It is used to manufacture weapons and use magical abilities; the problem is that its use carries a side effect � the degeneration of the body of the holder. Nevertheless, with deposits of raw material roll constant struggle.

Population Magalan after being hit by a meteorite divided into several camps. The most powerful of these are so-called because the fraction of imperialist ambitions, which as a result of abuse eleksu lost their own humanity and guided only by pure calculation. To combat the Albami are three other groups: striving for harmony with nature Berserkers, technologically advanced clerics, as well as stroni?cy from the rest of the world Outlaws.

In Elex crack reloaded adventure starts as General Albow, betrayed by his own kind and left to their fate. Hero happily experiencing a catastrophe machine and wakes up in the camp Berserkers, not remembering all the events of his past. From this point the player can direct his fate � traversing the world, performing tasks and finally allying itself with the berserkers, seminarians or Outlaws. Each side in the conflict has a different idea for the future and trying to implement some plans, and in exchange for aid offers different kinds of rewards: magic, by unconventional weapons, to the powerful technology.





download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...