Skip to main content

Elite Dangerous Horizons beta exclusivo para aqueles que compraram na pre order

Elite Dangerous Horizons beta exclusivo para aqueles que compraram na pre order


                                      
Dangerous Elite: Horizontes � agora com mais desembarques planet�rios.
 
A atualiza��o adiciona planet�rios, e desembarques em planetoides de escala 1:1, al�m de objetos para Elite Dangerous: horizons, Agora � dispon�vel na vers�o beta para todos que compraram o game na pre-order.
 





Elite Dangerous: Horizons
 
Horizons � mais do que apenas sobre deixar voc� pousar em planetas, no entanto. � tamb�m uma �poca de expans�es, como eles o chamam, com mais conte�do do que apenas isso. A por��o de pouso de planet�rias � apenas o come�o e � o ponto de partida para uma nova maneira de jogar Elite: perigoso.
An�ncios

O que voc� pode fazer na vers�o beta? Pode viajar atrav�s de atmosferas, costeando sobre lindas vistas das montanhas, mergulhar em c�nions e aventure-se no ch�o no novo ve�culo com rodas Scarab SRV, sozinho ou com amigos, tudo sem telas de carregamento ou quebras na jogabilidade. Lembre-se que voar atmosf�rica � vastamente diferente do que em zero-G, e isso � tudo modelado aqui.

H� muito mais vindo em atualiza��es futuras como parte deste horizontes. A id�ia � realizar o sonho que David Braban pela Elite: perigoso, que � um simulador espacial que simula o que a vida seria como um explorador, um comerciante, explorador de recursos e muito mais.

Loot e martelos, desbloquear um mundo de op��es de personaliza��o e adicionar o novo valor e significado para cada a��o.
Multicrew, permitindo que equipes de jogadores para assumir pap�is a bordo do mesmo navio.
Cria��o do comandante, dando uma apar�ncia �nica para avatares de jogadores no jogo.
Navio-lan�ado ca�as, permitindo maior nave transportar seus pr�prios navios de ca�a de curto alcance de ataque e defesa.

E como sempre, se voc� vai participar, tenha em mente que esta � uma vers�o beta com todas as coisas maravilhosas e terr�veis que v�m com isso. Participa��o e feedback ajudar a fazer para uma melhor experi�ncia para todos, quando finalmente � liberado para todos.
 



download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...