Skip to main content

Elite EA Forward Test

Elite EA Forward Test


Seperti yang telah dijanjikan sebelumnya, hari ini saya mendaftarkan diri sebagai member Advanced Elite Forex-TSD.com agar dapat mendownload dan mencoba EA-EA yang disediakan oleh forum berbayar ini.

Meskipun sebenarnya saya sendiri bukanlah penggemar EA untuk melakukan live trading, tetapi dikarenakan banyaknya komentar pada artikel "EA Forward Test #5" maka dapat disimpulkan bahwa sebagian besar pembaca blog ini lebih menyukai atau lebih tertarik untuk menggunakan EA.

Menemukan EA yang baik dan aman digunakan bukanlah hal mudah.

Seperti diketahui, pengujian EA tidak dapat hanya menggunakan data backtest semata. Pengujian yang paling valid dan paling mendekati kondisi saat digunakan untuk live account nantinya hanyalah dengan melakukan forward test. EA yang aman digunakan adalah EA yang mampu lolos dari uji coba forward test minimal selama sebulan dimana harus tetap mampu bertahan profit dan tidak mengerus modal.

Nah, daripada kelamaan bila membuat EA sendiri maka dipilihlah Forex-TSD yang terkenal sebagai gudangnya indikator dan EA.

Sengaja dipilih untuk mendaftarkan diri ke forum berbayar (advanced elite) dikarenakan EA-EA yang ada di forum berbayar tentunya akan lebih baik daripada yang berada di forum gratisan. Meskipun hal ini belum tentu benar, tetapi ada harga tentunya ada rupa.

Untuk minggu ini akan dilakukan pengujian forward test 5 buah EA yang berasal dari forum advanced elite Forex-TSD. Bila pada akhir minggu nanti ternyata kinerja EA tidak baik, yaitu menggerus modal atau sama sekali tidak melakukan entry, maka EA tersebut akan diganti dengan EA yang lain.

Tidak perlu khawatir kehabisan stok EA dikarenakan di forex-tsd sangatlah banyak :)

Asalkan rajin melakukan forward test terus menerus, siapa tahu nantinya dengan cara ini akhirnya dapat ditemukan EA yang baik dan aman untuk digunakan bagi kita semua.

Selain itu, baru saja saya membaca sekilas beberapa posting di forum tersebut, forex-tsd sendiri ternyata telah membuktikan terdapat beberapa EA yang mampu bertahan profit meskipun telah digunakan selama bertahun-tahun.

Mohon para pembaca bersabar, maklum saja karena baru malam ini mendaftarkan diri tentunya saya belum sempat membaca dan mempelajarinya lebih detil.

Forward test EA-EA dari forex-tsd dapat dilihat di alamat: ea.andromeda-trading.com

Akhir kata, mohon dukungan sebanyak-banyaknya agar proyek ini dapat terus berjalan.

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...