Skip to main content

Emulador de PlayStation II PS2 para Android ainda é beta mas traz otimismo

Emulador de PlayStation II PS2 para Android ainda é beta mas traz otimismo



Enquanto os nossos celulares Android ainda est�o distante da qualidade de jogos dos consoles convencionais, isto est� lentamente come�ando a mudar. Estamos vendo mais grandes est�dios de nome se envolver com jogos para celulares, e muitos mais jogos em profundidade que v�o al�m da abordagem passa tempo tradicional de t�tulos como Angry Birds e Cut The Rope. Claro, muitos dos melhores jogos m�veis que saem hoje s�o jogos de antigamente, com empresas como a Rockstar e da Square ambas tiveram alguns de seus maiores t�tulos do passado agora disponibilizado para Android. Isso atravez da emula��o com Nintendo 64, Snes, Playstation I... Mas at� agora nada de Playstation 2.

Mas parece que essa realidade vai mudando a medida que o poder de processamento dos celulares aumentam, e os desenvolvedores aperfei�oam os emuladores. Parece que definitivamente est� chegando a vez do Playstation 2 trilhar seu caminho no Android via emula��o.

O nome do emulador que mais se aproxima dessa realidade � o Play! De tamanho bem pequeno essse emulador ainda est� em fase beta mas j� consegue rodar razo�velmente alguns jogos. Os desenvolvedores destacam que o Play! ainda est� em fase inicial, mas disponibilizaram o app para o p�blico, para quem quiser testar e colaborar com feedbacks. Para isso tem de se inscrever na p�gina do Google+ aqui e baixar o jogo. O lan�amento da vers�o est�vel ainda n�o tem data prevista.

Emula�ao do Play! (emulador de PS2 para Android)


Fique tranquilo, assim que esse emulador sair da fase Beta, elaboraremos um tutorial e disponibilizaremos para download.

Confira:
Emulador de PS2 para Android e iOS


download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...