Skip to main content

Emulador de snes Higan bSnes versão 0 99

Emulador de snes Higan bSnes versão 0 99


Nova vers�o do Emulador de do Super Nintendo Higan (bSnes) vers�o 0.99


V� para nossa �rea de download de emuladores do snes e baixe a vers�o 0.99 do Higan (bSnes):

Download de Emuladores Snes no webmundo


Altera��es da vers�o 0.99 do Higan:

SFC: perfil equilibrado removido
SFC: perfil de desempenho removido
SFC: dispositivos de portas de expans�o agora pode ser alterada durante o jogo (atlhough voc� n�o deveria)
SFC: bug corrigido em c�lculos de anos bissextos SharpRTC
SFC: emulado novos resultados da investiga��o para o co-processador S-DD1
SFC: CPU fixo bugs-modo de emula��o de embrulho com pei, [dp], [dp] + Y instru��es [AWJ]
SFC: fixo Super Game Boy bug que causou a telha de linha inferior a piscar em jogos
GB: adicionado MBC1M (multi-carro) mapeador; �caro n�o consegue detectar esses manifestos de modo manuais s�o necess�rios por enquanto
GB: corrigido valor de retorno quando HuC3 RAM n�o mapeada � lido; corre��es Robopon [endrift]
GB: melhor emula��o STAT IRQ; corre��es Altered Espa�o, etc [endrift, gekkio]
GB: emula��o parcial da DMG STAT grava��o IRQ bug; corre��es Legend of zerd, Road Rash, etc
nall: execute () fixar, para algumas plataformas Linux que tiveram problemas para detectar icarus
nall: nova classe bitfield; que permite a simplifica��o da bandeira / Registro de emula��o em v�rios n�cleos
ruby: adicionado driver de �udio do Windows WASAPI (experimental)
Ruby: remover as tentativas de chamar glSwapIntervalEXT (corre��es de bater em alguns sistemas Linux)
Ui: painel de configura��es de tempo removido
v�deo: restaurado satura��o, gama, configura��es de lumin�ncia
video: adicionou novo sistema sprite de p�s-emula��o; cursores de armas ligeiras est�o agora com resolu��o superior
audio: nova resampler (6� ordem Butterworth biquad IIR); um pouco mais r�pido do que o antigo
�udio: adicionado opcional filtro b�sico reverb (por divers�o)
higan: atualizar v�deo fora threads cooperativas (Solu��o para o c�digo de m� qualidade em drivers gr�ficos AMD)
higan: n�cleos de emula��o individuais j� n�o t�m nomes exclusivos
higan: refatora��o de c�digo realmente substancial; redu��o de 43% no tamanho do bin�rio

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...