Skip to main content

Emuladores do N64 para Android

Emuladores do N64 para Android


Melhores emuladores do Nintendo 64 para Android com avalia��o e links para Download.



Mupen64+ AE Free e Mupen64Plus AE (2.4.4)

Todos os emuladores de Nintendo 64 para Android, s�o baseados no Mupen64+AE, ent�o esse seria o emulador pai de todos. Existe a vers�o paga (Mupen64Plus AE) e gratuita do emulador (Mupen64+ AE Free), s�o id�nticas, mas na vers�o paga voc� pode doar ao projeto. O emulador n�o recebe atualiza��es desde Jan/2014 no Google Play, no entanto o projeto ainda est� vivo, e tem recebido novas vers�es, que voc� encontra aqui no webmundo.

Requisito da v.2.4.4: Android 2.0 ou superior, tamanho 12mb.

Baixar no Google Play

Avalia��o: 8,3


Mupen64+ AE v2.4.4 e 20160424 (Especial)

O "especial" foi por minha conta rs (� que s�o tantos Mupen64 que confunde, tem essas vers�es para Android e ainda tem para o windows Mupen64k e Mupen64+...). Na verdade Mupen64+ AE "Especial" trata-se da vers�o mais nova do emulador que ainda n�o foi lan�ada no Google Play, pode at� apresentar alguma instabilidade, mas j� traz melhorias, t� bom poderia chamar de beta, mas talvez pela qualidade superior a vers�o do Google Play, beta seria inadequado.

Download v2.4.4 (no rapidgator)

Download 20160424 (no uploaded)

Avalia��o: 9,0


MegaN64

Baseado no Mupen64+, o MegaN64 v6.0 � o emuladorde N64 mais popular do Google Play, como o Mupen64 parou de ser atualizado no Google Play, o MegaN64 acabou caindo no gosto do publico com o seu pre�o gratuito e algumas melhorias.

Requisito da v.6.0: Android 2.0 ou superior, tamanho 12mb.

Baixar no Google Play

Avalia��o: 8,5


Tendo64

Talvez seja o emulador mais "distante" do Mupen64+, distante no sentido de diferente mesmo, o emulador Tendo64 recebe muitas atualiza��es, no entanto � mais pesado e � pago.

Requisito da v1.2.1: Android 4.0.4 ou superior, tamanho 19mb.

Baixar no Google Play

Avalia��o: 8,4


ClassicBoy

A grande vantagem desse emulador � a quantidade de consoles que ele emula, no entanto, � um pouco inst�vel para emula��o do N64. Emula: PlayStation 1 ( PS1 ), Nintendo 64 ( N64 ), GameBoy Advance ( GBA ), GameBoy Classic ( GB ), GameBoy Color ( GBC ), NES/Famicom, Sega Genesis e SNK NeoGeo

Requisito da v2.0.3: Android 2.3 ou superior, tamanho 20mb.

Baixar no Google Play

Avalia��o: 7,0


Se voc� deseja ver outras op��es para emular nintendo 64, ou quer ver outras op��es de link para download, ou ainda outra opni�o sobre os emuladores, recomendamos:

RoxEmuladores.Com.Br - Emuladores




Recomendado para voc�:

Emuladores PS2 para Android/iOS

Emuladores PS1 para Android

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...