Skip to main content

Emulator untuk Android

Emulator untuk Android


Kali ini saya akan membagikan emulator-emulator untuk android seperti : FPse,Gameboid,NDS4DROID,SEGA,dan Super nintedo (SNES), dan Nintendo 64

Emulator berfungsi sebagai alat untuk menjalankan game-game yang ada di konsol game-nya, seperti hal-nya game Harvest moon Back To Nature, game ini kita jalankan dengan emulator FPse, begitu pula dengan game-game lain yang menggunakan emulator juga.

1. Sony Playstation

    Sobat pasti sudah pernah memainkan PS1 kan. Sekarang PS1 bisa dimainkan di android. Caranya sobat memerlukan emulator yang bernama FPSE. Dengan FPSE ini sobat bisa memainkan game-game PS1 di android sobat. Untuk sobat yang ingin langsung memainkan FPSE di android download saja di FPSE+BIOS. Untuk pengaturan sobat tinggal memasukkan bios dan isonya ke FPse, sobat tinggal membuat folder saja untuk menaruh bios dan iso tersebut.


2.Gameboid
    Gameboid ini adalah emulator Gameboy advance untuk dimainkan di android. Tanpa basa-basi lagi silahkan sobat download disini Gameboid.Untuk biosnya download disini Bios.
Untuk pengaturan sama seperti FPse tinggal memasukkan bios dan rom atau iso.


3.NDS4DROID

NDS4DROID adalah emulator nintendo DS untuk android. Untuk sobat yang ingin men-downloadnya disini NDS4DROID.


4.SEGA

Sobat pasti sudah pernah bermain Sega kan. Bagi sobat yang belum pernah ada juga emulatornya untuk android. Jika mau download klik SEGA.


5.SUPER NINTENDO (SNES)

 Buat sobat yang belum pernah mencoba game yang ada di super nintendo ini langsung download disini SNES.



6.Nintendo 64

   Siapa yang tidak tahu dengan Nintendo 64 ini, pasti sobat sudah pernah memainkannya pada masa jamannya nintendo 64. Nah untuk sobat yang ingin bernostalgia dengan Nintendo 64 ini sobat bisa download disini Nintendo64 For Android.

Nah untuk sobat yang mau mencari game-game untuk emulator yang ada diatas bisa dicari di :

-http://coolrom.com/

-http://romhustler.net/

-http://www.rom-freaks.net/

-http://www.romnation.net/srv/roms.html

 sekian dari saya. Semoga bermanfaat untuk sobat semua.

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...