Skip to main content

Endless Space 2 CODEX PC Direct Download

Endless Space 2 CODEX PC Direct Download


Lesson: The sequel to the two-time solidarity-award winning endless area! Infinite area 2 is turn-primarily based.

Endless Space 2-CODEX - Direct FTP - Torrent Links
About the game :

Endless space 2 will position you in the fascinating function of a leader guiding his civilization in making its first steps into the bloodless depths of interstellar space.

You may discover mysterious famous person systems, discover the secrets of ancient races, increase advanced technologies of unthinkable strength, and, of direction, stumble upon new life paperwork to apprehend, to courtroom or to overcome.

Additional Information:

Identify: Endless Area 2
Style: Approach, Early access
Developer: AMPLITUDE Studios
Writer: SEGA
Release Date: 19 May Additionally, 2017
Release call : Countless Area 2-CODEX
Size : 7.69 GB
Minimum:

OS: Windows (64bits only) 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10

Processor: i3 4th generation / i5 2nd generation / A6 series
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD Radeon 5800 series / NVidia 550Ti
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 8 GB available space
Sound Card: DX11 compatible
Additional Notes: Minimum Resolution: 1280 x 720

Recommended:

OS: Windows (64bits only) 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Processor: i3 5th generation (or newer) / i5 3rd generation (or newer) / FX4170 (or newer)
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD Radeon 8000 series or newer / NVidia GTX 660 or newer
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 8 GB available space
Sound Card: DX11 compatible
Additional Notes: Recommended Resolution: 1920 x 1080

4GB Parts links are interchangable.
GOOGLE DRIVE:
Endless.Space.2-CODEX

MEGA:
Endless.Space.2-CODEX

DIRECT LINKS:
Endless.Space.2-CODEX

FILECLOUD:
Endless.Space.2-CODEX

DAILYUPLOADS:
Endless.Space.2-CODEX

DOWNACE:
Endless.Space.2-CODEX

MULTIUP MIRRORS:
Endless.Space.2-CODEX
_____________________________________
Download Torrent Links:
Endless.Space.2-CODEX
Endless Space 2-CODEX+Crack
1. Extract
2. Copy Crack
Have fun!

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...