Skip to main content

Enjoy Your Xbox One with this Boxing Games

Enjoy Your Xbox One with this Boxing Games


Boxing Games For Xbox One
Last week we have discussed about the best racing game forthe Xbox 360, now we will explore the best boxing game for Xbox One.

Boxing is the most popular sport after soccer. The world community has enjoyed performances from a great performance shown by world boxing star. As Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather Jr, Connor McGregor, Ricky Hatton, and other well-known boxer world.


Boxing matches are usually held with a total of 12 rounds for the upper middle class. As for the middle and lower classes were held with a total of 10 rounds or eight rounds.

Besides Boxing as a sport, not a few people who use this game as a betting event (gambling). Often the online gambling sites hold a draw against title match.


Boxing game popularity increases with the level of events held worldwide known as the WBO or WBA. Although you are not a lover of boxing, I am sure you know the game PacMan fight raged between Floyd Mayweather some time ago.


At least the name Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson and Joe frazier. They are famous legendary boxer. Even when Muhammad Ali died, the entire people of the world to pay their respects very valuable to him. All the presidents of the worlds enthusiasm came corpse Ali to convey condolences.

Thats the sport of boxing is very popular in the world. Until youll join hypnotized when watching it on the glass layer.


So do not be surprised if used as a boxing game for Xbox One. Given the very large number of users who liked the Xbox sports games category. Both the children and adults. Boxing game has been very widely circulated in the world. The most popular example is the Fight Night.


EA released the game with a variety of considerations. So in terms of graphics, gameplay, and control the game is well-liked by many people. So no wonder when Fight Night is constantly increasing Series players and used by vendors who came from the USA.



FIGHT NIGHT SERIES

This is most popular  boxings game, even aside from gamers Xbox One also play. You can see clearly how the blood came out when it blows hard on your face.

Fight Night Series began in 2004, when EA released the first Fight Night. Then to round 2, EA launched in 2005. The next year, Fight Night Round 3 return sold and became very popular for lovers of boxing games on Xbox One. But unfortunately, stopped releasing EA Fight Night Round 4 and Fight Night Champion for Xbox One. Until now, the game lovers in the ring, still awaiting the release of Fight Night Round 5, especially the users of Xbox One. Hopefully you can play it in this year.

fight night on xbox one


MORTAL KOMBAT XL

mortal kombat xl xbox one
Although this is not a tangible boxing game for real, but you are biased to feel how real blow. Mortal Kombat has had many fans in the world. In this game, you will be venturing to fight villains that hinder your goals. Remove the mainstay moment you have.


UFC

ufc xbox one
It is a popular sport other than boxing. At first glance similar to Thai Boxing UFC. But the game comes from the USA showing different games. In addition to using the bias by using a fist punch, kick with the foot is also permitted in the official rules of the UFC. What are you waiting for? Come soon play UFC in your home.


TEKKEN 7

tekken 7 xbox one
This is similar to Mortal Kombat. You will fight the enemy melawn to achieve your mission. Kick which could issue a fire is one of the movement in Tekken 7. Im sure youll love it.


Injustice 2 ULTIMATE EDITION

Injustice 2 ULTIMATE EDITION xbox one
The graph spoil your eyes. Makes you feel a real adventure. Although this is absolutely not a boxing game, but a punch held in Injustice similar to PacMan biased deadly blow opponents.


SUPER PUNCH OUT

super puch out xbox one
Although it has a chart that is not too modern, super punch-out will hypnotize you to continue to linger in front of the Xbox one layer. Gameplay is carried in this game is also very interesting.


READY TO RUMBLE BOXING

READY TO RUMBLE BOXING xbox one
The game features a very unique character in it. Characters are shown to have hair that is diverse, not just as a boxer in general bald. You can find a boxer with afro hair.


Knockout KINGS 2002

knockout kings 2002 xbox one
One more game that EA output is extraordinary and loved by many gamers. Knockout Kings boxing game featuring a very stressful and make your eyes do not blink in completing the game of boxing in the ring. 

WII SPORTS BOXING

wii sport boxing xbox one
Do not be too serious in watching boxing matches. This game shows the funny side of the boxing world. The characters were created not as a boxer that we often see on TV screens, but the cartoon characters will make you laugh when playing.


 that is our review about best Boxing games for Xbox One that you can playing in your home.If you have some suggestion please tell me in comment form.


download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...