Skip to main content

Ensemble Celadon Paulin Bündgen The Love Songs of Jehan de Lescurel 2016 Hi Res

Ensemble Celadon Paulin Bündgen The Love Songs of Jehan de Lescurel 2016 Hi Res



Classical

flac 24 bits - 88.2 Khz | 01:16:15 | 1.24 gb



Tracks List:
---------
01. Amour, voul�s vous acorder - Clara Coutouly
02. A vous, douce debonnaire - Ensemble C�ladon
03. Amours, aus vrais cuers commune - Anne Delafosse
04. Amours, cent mille merciz - Ensemble C�ladon
05. Amours, que vous ai meffait - Clara Coutouly
06. Abundance de felonie - Ensemble C�ladon
07. Amours, trop vous doi cherir - Anne Delafosse
08. Bietris est mes delis - Ensemble C�ladon
09. Bien se lace - Anne Delafosse
10. Bonne amour me rent - Ensemble C�ladon
11. Bontes, sen, valours et pris - Ensemble C�ladon
12. Belle et noble a bonne estrainne - Ensemble C�ladon
13. Bien se pe�st apercevoir - Ensemble C�ladon
14. Belle com loiaus amans - Ensemble C�ladon
15. Bonnement magree - Ensemble C�ladon
16. Comment que pour leloignance - Ensemble C�ladon
17. De gracieuse dame amer - Ensemble C�ladon
18. De la grant joie damours - Ensemble C�ladon
19. Douce Amour confortez moi - Clara Coutouly
20. Dame vo regars mont mis en la voie - Ensemble C�ladon
21. Damour qui nest bien celee - Clara Coutouly
22. Dame gracieuse et bele - Ensemble C�ladon
23. Dame, par vo dous regart - Anne Delafosse
24. Douce dame je vous pri - Ensemble C�ladon
25. Douce desirree - Ensemble C�ladon
26. Dame, si vous vient a gre - Ensemble C�ladon
27. Diex quant la verrai - Ensemble C�ladon
28. Dis tans plus quil ne faudroit flours - Ensemble C�ladon
29. Fi, mesdisans esragi� - Ensemble C�ladon
30. Guilleurs me font mout souvent - Ensemble C�ladon
31. Gracieusette - Ensemble C�ladon




Download (NitroFlare):
04_07_2017_123351_kXx2p9T5.part1.rar
04_07_2017_123351_kXx2p9T5.part2.rar

Download (UploadsTo):
04_07_2017_123351_kXx2p9T5.part1.rar
04_07_2017_123351_kXx2p9T5.part2.rar


download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...