Skip to main content

Erebus Ransomware Targetkan Pengguna Linux macOS

Erebus Ransomware Targetkan Pengguna Linux macOS


Sebuah ransomware menyerang lebih dari 153 server Linux milik sebuah perusahaan hosting situs web asal Korea Selatan. Dan si korban setuju untuk membayar uang tebusan senilai USD 1 juta atau sekitar Rp 13,3 miliar (USD 1 = Rp. 13.300).


Perusahaan hosting situs web itu bernama Nayana, dan lebih dari 3,400 situs yang dipasang melalui jasa perusahaan mereka itu tak bisa diakses karena serangan ransomware. Awalnya, uang tebusan yang harus dibayar mencapai USD 1,62 juta, atau sekitar 550 bitoin.

Namun Nayana bisa bernegosiasi sehingga uang tebusannya diturunkan menjadi USD 1 juta atau setara dengan 397 bitcoin. Bisa dibilang, serangan ransomware ini adalah serangan dengan uang tebusan yang paling tinggi.

Sebagai perbandingan, WannaCry yang bikin heboh sebulan lalu sukses menyerang sekitar 200 ribu komputer di 150 negara, dan ransomware itu hanya menghasilkan uang tebusan sekitar USD 127 ribu.

Dibanding 2015-2016, pada 2017 ini uang tebusan ransomware memang sudah melonjak tiga kali lipat. Namun angkanya belum sefantastis uang tebusan yang harus dibayarkan oleh Nayana, karena sebuah serangan ransomware tunggal dengan tebusan tertinggi tercatat hanya berada di angka USD 28 ribu.

Selain berhasil bernegosiasi untuk menurunkan uang tebusan, Nayana juga bisa meminta agar uang tebusan itu bisa dicicil sebanyak tiga kali. Sampai saat ini, mereka sudah membayar dua pertiga dari total uang tebusan itu.

"Ini sangat bikin frustrasi dan susah, namun saya benar-benar sudah melakukan yang terbaik dan saya akan berusaha keras untuk memastikan kalau server-server tersebut akan normal kembali," tulis seorang admin Nayana melalui postingan blognya.

Ransomware yang menyerang Nayana dikenal sebagai Erebus, yang menjadikan server berbasis Linux sebagai targetnya. Ransomware ini pertama muncul pada September lalu melalui iklan di situs web, dan kembali muncul pada Februari lalu.


Dilansir dari UberGizmo. McAfee mengatakan, bahwa hingga pertengahan Juni 2017 ini tercatat ada lebih dari 250 ribu jenis virus ransomware baru yang siap mengancam MacOS. Dimana artinya, total saat ini ada lebih dari 700 ribu jenis virus ransomware yang mengancam MacOS.


references by detik,

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...