Skip to main content

ERIC CLAPTON DUANE ALLMAN Studio Jams 1970 Rare Bootleg

ERIC CLAPTON DUANE ALLMAN Studio Jams 1970 Rare Bootleg



UM BOOTLEG DUPLO E HIST�RICO CONTENDO �TIMOS SOLOS DE GUITARRAS COMANDADAS POR ERIC CLAPTON E DUANE ALLMAN NUMA JAM SESSION QUE FIZERAM NO ESTUDIO JAMS EM MIAMI NO ANO DE 1970!!

O LEND�RIO PRODUTOR "TOM DOWD", ENGENHEIRO DE SOM DA BANDA CREAM E PRODUTOR DA DEREK & THE DOMINOS E DA ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND, INFORMOU DUANE QUE CLAPTON TINHA GENDADO UMA GRAVA��O NO MESMO EST�DIO EM QUE ELE ESTAVA GRAVANDO E A� FOI O ESTOPIM PARA ESSA BOA JAM QUE � UM DOS MELHORES DUETOS DE GUITARRAS J� GRAVADOS!! NA VERDADE FOI UMA DIVERS�O DOS CARAS E QUE (AINDA BEM) FOI GRAVADA NA �POCA!! ALGUMAS DAS M�SICAS TINHAM TAMB�M PARTICIPA��O DE ALGUNS INTEGRANTES DA ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND COMO GREG ALLMAN, BUTCH TRUCKS, BARRY OAKLEY E DICKEY BETTS!!

Recorded live at Criterias Studios, Miami, Florida, United States, 02/08/1970
The Jams include some members of the Allman Brothers Band on tracks 4 and 5, 
Dickey Betts, Gregg Allman, and Berry Oakley 
Alternative Masters, Jams, Outtakes 
Duane Allman performs on tracks 5, 6, 7, 8, and 10 
Never officially released bootleg.

Notes: Tom Dowd is responsible for introducing Duane Allman and Eric Clapton. In 1970, Dowd was in the middle of recording the Allman Brothers second album, Idlewild South , when Erics manager (Robert Stigwood) called to tell Tom that Eric would like to bring his new band, Derek and the Dominos, to Criteria Studios in Miami, Florida to record with him.

Tom later recounted the phone call that began it all. Now when the call came I was in the studio with Duane. I said, Hey, thats a hot one, kid! That was Eric Claptons management talking about him coming here to record. Allman looks at me and goes You mean the guy from Cream? Do you think hed mind if I just came to watch. I told him, no problem.

Eric and the rest of the Dominos arrived at Criteria Studios in late August. During the first week, most of the studio time was spent jamming and piecing together new songs


DISC 1
1. Jam 1
2. Jam 2
3. Jam 3
4. Jam 4
5. Jam 5
6. Jam 6

DISC 2
1. Tell Me the Truth
2. Mean Old World
3. Mean Old World (Duet)
4. Its Too Late
5. Jam 7

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ps0na69w7ykccyo/Clapton&Duane-Venenos.rar

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...