Skip to main content

Escape From BioStation PLAZA

Escape From BioStation PLAZA


Escape From BioStation-PLAZA

PLAZA � SINGLE ISO LINK � TORRENT

Escape From BioStation is an quirky sci-fi comedy adventure game with fast paced combat and unusual puzzles.

INFO / DOWNLOAD

ABOUT THE GAME :

Escape From BioStation is a sci-fi adventure game which places you in the role of a Rob Bot, the last robot citizen of a dangerous ancient space station.You�ll take on a host of evil robots armed with your deadly super squirrel.

Tackle a variety of puzzles, platforming challenges and explore the BioStation which is stuffed with loot, hulking bosses, traps� and acorns!

Title: Escape From BioStation
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie
Developer: Tusky Games
Publisher: Tusky Games
Release Date: 25 Jul, 2017

Release Name : Escape From BioStation-PLAZA
Size : 2.0 GB

____________________

GOOGLE DRIVE

Uploading...

MEGA

Escape.From.BioStation-PLAZA.iso

SINGLE ISO LINK

Escape.From.BioStation-PLAZA.iso

DAILYUPLOADS

Escape.From.BioStation-PLAZA.iso

UPLOAD.MN

Escape.From.BioStation-PLAZA.iso

DOWNACE

Escape.From.BioStation-PLAZA.iso

NITROFLARE

Escape.From.BioStation-PLAZA.iso

UPLOADED

Escape.From.BioStation-PLAZA.iso

UPTOBOX

Escape.From.BioStation-PLAZA.iso

USERSCLOUD

Escape.From.BioStation-PLAZA.iso

1FICHIER

Escape.From.BioStation-PLAZA.iso

GO4UP

Escape.From.BioStation-PLAZA.iso

MIRRORACE

Escape.From.BioStation-PLAZA.iso

MULTIUP MIRRORS

Escape.From.BioStation-PLAZA.iso

___________________________

TORRENT DOWNLOAD

Escape.From.BioStation-PLAZA.torrent

SECOND TORRENT DOWNLOAD

Escape.From.BioStation-PLAZA.torrent

Enjoy

Support the developers. buy this game if you like it. BUY IT!

http://ift.tt/2tFqK03

SYSTEM REQUIREMENT


Minimum:
  • OS: Windows Vista 32-bit
  • Processor: Dual-core 2.0 GHz
  • Memory: 3 GB RAM
  • Graphics: DirectX 10 class GPU with 512MB VRAM (nVidia GeForce 8600 series, AMD Radeon HD 3600 series, Intel HD 4000 series)
  • DirectX: Version 9.0c
  • Storage: 4 GB available space
  • Sound Card: DirectX9.0c Compatible Sound Card

Recommended:

  • OS: Windows 7 64-bit
  • Processor: Intel Core i5 3.0Ghz or equivalent
  • Memory: 6 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Nvidia GTX 560 Ti 1Gb or equivalent
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 4 GB available space
  • Sound Card: DirectX9.0c Compatible Sound Card

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER / GAMEPLAY

NFO

Escape From BioStation-PLAZA
1. Extract release
2. Mount ISO
3. Install the game
4. Copy crack from the PLAZA folder
5. Play!





The post Escape From BioStation-PLAZA appeared first on SKIDROW-GAMES.



download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...