Skip to main content

ESET Endpoint Security 6 4 2014 0 Full Version License Key

ESET Endpoint Security 6 4 2014 0 Full Version License Key


ESET Endpoint Security 6.4.2014.0 Full Version [License Key]

ESET Endpoint Security 6.4.2014.0 Full Version [License Key]

Protect company data with multi-layered protection built on 25 years of AV industry innovation. Complete protection for company endpoints combining proven antivirus technology with a built-in firewall, web control, device control and remote administration.
What�s New ?
  • Added: Web threat detection for threats caused by browser vulnerabilities or browser plug-ins (Java, Flash, Silverlight)
  • Added: Ability to perform one action for additional viruses found after scan
  • Added: Seat name added to Help and support page as custom name for endpoint seat
  • Added: Automatic update of product from removable media
  • Added: Ability to hide license expiration messages and information
  • Added: XML files generated from ESET Endpoint 5 are correctly imported to ESET Endpoint 6
  • Added: Driver support for 3G modems and similar connection devices
  • Added: Updated AV Remover to most current version
  • Fixed: Idle-state scanning running when computer is locked even though it is set to run on screensaver only
  • Fixed: AV Remover crashes when two installation processes run simultaneously with AV Remover scanning
  • Fixed: Updated the Protection Status message �Installation is out of date� when no update task is scheduled (it now states �No regular updates scheduled� both on the endpoint and in ERA)
  • Fixed: Error using the Repair feature if the endpoint product is installed from repository
  • Fixed: Endpoint is not assigned to dynamic group �License expired� when license is expired
  • Fixed: Incorrect device name displays in the �New device detected� window
  • Fixed: The endpoint product incorrectly detects the system as full-screen when moving tabs in Microsoft Edge and causes Presentation mode to start
  • Fixed: Presentation mode starts when RDP connection is opened in full-screen mode on second monitor
  • Fixed: Option to select second update server in scheduler is grayed out if primary update server is set to default
  • Fixed: Added scrollbar indicating time remaining in case of migrating endpoint containing a large Web control list
Features
  • Proven. Trusted.
    Logo PassMarkVery little impact on endpoint machines
    Low traffic overhead
    Flexible and granular policy, client and role management
  • Endpoint Protection
    Protect company networks with Antivirus, antispyware and antispam protection that minimizes system slowdowns and comes with a range of customization options.
  • Data Access Control
    Conserve bandwidth by blocking access to websites with high volume of traffic. Protect company network against breaches with two-way firewall with learning mode, and control unauthorized media and devices in the network.
  • Remote Administration
    Oversee security across the entire network from a single location. Enlist a range of customization and reporting features to tweak the system security as you need.
  • Network Speed and Stability
    Load-balance execution of tasks to prevent overloading network connections and antivirus storm on VM hosts. Choose from improved update options � update mirror server via HTTPS connection or revert to older virus database and modules.
  • Reports, Logs & Notifications
    Monitor network security status and server load statistics even from outside of your company. Perform data parsing via compatible data formats or designate critical threshold for event notification, set up notifications priority and much more.
  • Endpoint Protection
    Keep company endpoints free of malware with ESET ThreatsSense and cloud-powered scanning technology and filter email traffic for spam with a powerful antispam solution.
  • Data Access Control
    Secure company data from foreign interference with two-way Firewall also preventing unauthorized persons �listening in� to company communication when in public Wi-Fi. Prevent connections of unauthorized devices to the network like USB, CDs and others.
  • Employee Effectiveness
    Prevent employee access to non-work-related websites. Keep company computers running smoothly and extend the lifetime of hardware thanks low system demands. Keep out distractions like pop-ups during presentations or slideshows.
  • Administrator Effectiveness
    Manage all past, present and future ESET security solutions from a single location, putting admins in perfect control of network security.
  • Reporting
    Keep admins abreast of network security from outside the company. Take advantage of advanced monitoring and reporting tools for complete oversight and to take immediate action.
  • Update Management
    All ESET solutions are built to preserve network speed and stability and smooth and reliable operation and come with a range of tools and customization options to ensure a consistent level of security.
Screenshots
ESET Endpoint Security 6.4.2014.0 Full Version [License Key]ESET Endpoint Security 6.4.2014.0 Full Version [License Key]
Download Link
ESET Endpoint Security 6.4.2014.0 Full Version (X86) Rar (111.8 MB) | Mirror
ESET Endpoint Security 6.4.2014.0 Full Version (X64) Rar (123.6 MB) | Mirror

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...