Skip to main content

Europa Universalis IV Mandate of Heaven DLC Free Download PC Full

Europa Universalis IV Mandate of Heaven DLC Free Download PC Full


Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven DLC Free Download PC Full  . Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven DLC game for PC was launched, and well give it to you with free download. Download Free Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven DLC Full Game PC and enjoy playing this  game with this amazing DLC  starting today on PC of your room.


Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven DLC Free Download PC Full

Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven DLC  Free Download PC Full


[button color="green" size="medium" link="http://extraforgames.com/downloadgame.php" icon="" target="true"]DOWNLOAD GAME DLC NOW[/button]


Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven DLC Download Free is available starting today on extraforgames.com, we offer Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven DLC Full , updated regularly without you having to add cracks, serials or other crap that will endanger the operating system or even your PC. Free downloading Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven DLC  for PC does not have to worry about viruses, we offer clean and safe game DLC archive containing the full DLC game setup, and a text file with instructions.


Before you download free Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven DLC Full Version, please continue to read some information about your game.



About Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven DLC PC Game




While Europe slowly pulls itself from a period of darkness, the East continues to shine brightly. The Ming throne is set on a foundation of thousands of years of civilization while Japanese warlords do battle in honorable array, holding tight to their bushido code. The gods have blessed Asia with wealth and culture. Are you worthy of the Mandate of Heaven?

Mandate of Heaven is the newest expansion for Europa Universalis IV, the best-selling historical grand strategy game from Paradox Development Studio. In Europa Universalis IV, you control the fate of any of the hundreds of countries around the world through the maelstrom of the early modern era, from the Age of Discovery to the rise of Napoleon. Mandate of Heaven further enhances this epic experience by adding greater depth to playing the major powers of East Asia and adding a new “Ages” system to add more short-term goals.

Features of Mandate of Heaven include:

Historical Ages and Golden Eras:


Meet objectives in four historical ages from the Age of Discovery to the Age of Revolutions, earning new bonuses and powers for your country. Declare a Golden Era to further increase your chance of success

Chinese Empire:


New mechanics for Ming China, including Imperial Decrees and Imperial Reforms to bolster the Dragon Throne

Tributaries:


Force your neighbors to pay tribute to your Chinese Empire, paying you in gold, manpower or monarch points

New Japanese Rules:


Daimyos now owe loyalty to the Shogun – and the Shogun is whomever controls the imperial capital of Kyoto. Force your lesser rivals to commit seppuku to preserve their honor

Manchu Banners:


Rally the Manchu warlords around your throne and call up the traditional banners to reinforce your army

Diplomatic Macrobuilder:


Common diplomatic actions are now easily available from the macrobuilder interface


[button color="green" size="medium" link="http://extraforgames.com/downloadgame.php" icon="" target="true"]DOWNLOAD GAME DLC LINK 1[/button]


[button color="green" size="medium" link="http://extraforgames.com/dlcdownloadfree/download.html" icon="" target="true"]DOWNLOAD GAME DLC LINK 2[/button]






  http://extraforgames.com/europa-universalis-iv-mandate-heaven-dlc-free-download-pc-full/

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...