Skip to main content

Everything but the Girl

Everything but the Girl



Duo ingl�s de pop-rock e lounge.







1982 - Night And Day EP 7: Download

1984 - Each And Every One 12: Download

1984 - Eden (10 bonus tracks): Download

1984 - Eden: Download

1984 - Everything But The Girl: Download

1984 - Mine 12: Download

1984 - Native Land 7: Download

1985 - Angel 7: Download

1985 - Love Not Money (other version): Download

1985 - Love Not Money: Download

1985 - When Alls Well (SP): Download

1986 - Baby, The Stars Shine Bright: Download

1986 - Come On Home (SP): Download

1986 - Dont Leave Me Behind 12: Download

1988 - I Always Was Your Girl (SP): Download

1988 - I Dont Want To Talk About It: Download

1988 - Idlewild: Download

1988 - Love Is Here Where I Live (SP): Download

1988 - These Early Days (SP): Download

1990 - Driving CDM: Download

1990 - Take Me (SP): Download

1990 - The Language Of Life: Download

1991 - Old Friends (SP): Download

1991 - Twin Cities (SP): Download

1991 - Worldwide: Download

1992 - Acoustic: Download

1992 - Covers EP: Download

1992 - Essence and Rare: Download

1993 - I Didnt Know I Was Looking For Love EP: Download

1993 - Only Living Boy in New York (SP): Download

1994 - Amplified Heart: Download

1994 - Rollercoaster EP: Download

1996 - Before Today (SP): Download

1996 - Driving (SP2): Download

1996 - Driving: Download

1996 - EBTG vs. Drumnbass - Walking Wounded CDM: Download

1996 - The Best of Everything But the Girl: Download

1996 - Walking Wounded CDM: Download

1996 - Walking Wounded: Download

1996 - Wrong (SP): Download

1998 - Deep Dish With Everything But The Girl - The Future Of The Future (Stay Gold) CDM: Download

1998 - Missing (SP): Download

1999 - Blame CDM: Download

1999 - Five Fathoms CDM: Download

1999 - Temperamental [Remixes] CDM: Download

1999 - Temperamental: Download

2000 - Lullaby Of Clubland: Download

2001 - Back to Mine: Download

2001 - Home Movies: Download

2002 - EBTG vs Soul Vision - Tracey In My Room (EP): Download

2003 - Corcovado CDM: Download

2003 - Like the Deserts Miss the Rain: Download

2005 - Adapt or Die - Ten Years of Remixes: Download

2006 - The Platinum Collection: Download

2011 - Original Album Series (Rhino 0825646839742) (CD1 - Eden): Download

2011 - Original Album Series (Rhino 0825646839742) (CD2 - Love Not Money): Download

2011 - Original Album Series (Rhino 0825646839742) (CD3 - Baby The Stars Shine Bright): Download

2011 - Original Album Series (Rhino 0825646839742) (CD4 - Idlewild): Download

2011 - Original Album Series (Rhino 0825646839742) (CD5 - The Language Of Life): Download



download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...